According to the study initiated by Evolve Business Intelligence, the global hydrogen generation market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.26% from 2021 to 2028.
Get an exclusive PDF sample report for free: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=parity&reportCode=010265
- The lockdown and temporary restrictions have led to supply chain disruption, presenting import and export challenges across different sectors.
- Companies operating in the Hydrogen Generation Market have been negatively impacted due to COVID-19 pandemic which has resulted in diminished market growth for 2020 and 2021.
The major factor impacting the growth of the hydrogen generation market includes growing demand in the transportation market and government regulations regarding desulfurization and greenhouse gas emissions, among others.
Globally, greenhouse gas emissions are increasing, mainly linked to the ingestion and industrialization of fossil fuels. Sulfur levels in fuels directly and indirectly affect greenhouse gases. The increase in global temperature of about 1°C since the last century is caused by greenhouse gases. Sulfur also inhibits the growth of emission control technologies in many areas, for example, fuel-efficient gasoline engine designs, traditional fuel-efficient diesel, and advanced or hybrid diesel. IMP NOTE: All our reports will be updated considering the impact of the COVID-19 scenario before delivery.
Global Hydrogen Generation Market provides in-depth analysis of major players which includes:
- ITM power
- Fuel cell energy
- Showa Denko
- Messer Group
- Green hydrogen systems
- Starfire Energy
- Liquid air
|Market Size (2020)||billions of dollars|
|CAGR (2021 to 2028)||More than 10.26%|
|Market segmentation||Type, material, end user|
|Profiled companies||Linde, ITM Power, Fuel Cell Energy, Showa Denko, Messer Group, Uniper, Green Hydrogen Systems, Enapter, Starfire Energy, Air Liquide|
|Country covered||United States, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America South|
|Year of reference||2020|
|Forecast years||2022 to 2028|
The Global Hydrogen generation The market is segmented on the basis of source, application, and technology. Based on source, the market is segmented into blue hydrogen, green hydrogen, gray hydrogen, others. Based on application, the market is segmented into oil refinery, ammonia production, methanol production, transportation, power generation, others. And on the basis of technology, the market is analyzed across Steam Methane Reforming (SMR), Partial Oxidation (POX), Coal Gasification, Electrolysis, etc.
For any questions or customizations, ask our industry experts @ https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=parity&reportCode=010265
Key region/countries covered
- North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Rest of the world (Middle East & Africa and South America)
Answers to the main questions posed in the report:
- The impact of COVID-19 on the global market
- What are the potential opportunities for new entrants in the global market
- What is the market size and forecast from 2020 to 2028?
- Key players associated with the global hydrogen generation market
- Global Hydrogen Generation Market Value Chain Analysis
- What is the CAGR of the global hydrogen generation market from 2021 to 2028
- Major growth driver, challenges, trends and opportunities in the global market
- Main results of the SWOT analysis
Contact Us: is a market research, business intelligence and consulting firm that offers innovative solutions to meet business challenges. Our market research reports include data useful for micro, small, medium and large businesses. We provide solutions ranging from simple data collection to business consulting.
Evolve Business Intelligence is built on the foundation of technological advancements providing highly accurate data through our in-house AI modeled data analysis and forecasting tool – EvolveBI. This tool tracks real-time data, including quarterly performance, annual performance, and recent developments for Fortune 2000 global companies.